Search within the English language Web pages of Savoir et croire .ca
Please Don’t Miss
Knowing and Believing
- What can you get out of this site?
- Concepts and Examples
- Technical Learning
- Lifelong Christian Training
- Learning to Receive God’s Love Toward Us
- This site and its Forum
- Questions or comments?
- Forgiveness of Joseph, David, and Stephen
- Christians and Forgiveness of Severe Offences
- May Our Souls Be Flooded by the Washing of the Word!
- Listening to the Bible, Why Not?
- Walking by the Spirit
- Do We Have a Leader’s Heart?
- Overcoming Doubt?
- Reading the Bible Seems Heavy to you?
- Difficulty of Admitting God’s Action on My Behalf
- Can Married Couples be Restored?
- Knowing one is Loved by God: the Key for Loving Others
- What I mean by “I am a Christian”
- Answering Hervé-Cyrille from Benin
- Merging of Past, Present, and Future
- Intelligence and Christian Faith
- Loving with Opened Eyes !
- God Answers Prayers!
- Choosing a Local Church
- Follower or Fan of Christ?
- Christian Forums and Social Networks I am Involved in
- Choosing a Bible Translation
- Being a Christian?
- Primary and Secondary Convictions?
- Testimony and Training
- Bird’s Eye View
- God’s Grace Working in my Life
- Looking towards Christ
- About Jesus being God
- Denominational Preferences
- New Site Interface
- Main Site History Status
Blog Post Categories
Blog Post Key TopicsAccepting God's ForgivenessAutobiographical essayAutobiography and TrainingBibleChoosing a churchChristian DenominationChristian epistemologyChristian FaithDeity of ChristDenominationDenominational affiliationFaithForgivenessForgiveness through ChristFreedom in ChristGod's Forgiveness in ChristHoly SpiritKnowing God PersonallyLoveLove of GodLovingMotivationPrayerProvidence of GodReadingRepenting from sinSharing about our Christian LifeSovereignty of GodStatement of faithThanking GodTurning away from sinWord of God
Blog Post Archives
Blog Post Comments
Category Archives: Life in the Spirit
Victims of major crimes stand out from the pages of Scriptures as sources of inspiration when we ourselves need strength in forgiving offenders. Joseph, David and Stephan are three biblical characters that can inspire us when we need to forgive … Continue reading
How Should Christians consider forgiveness when dealing with the most severe of offences imaginable? This question of how to face severe offences can be considered from complementary angles: to whom does forgiveness benefit? forgiveness considered as a choice; forgiveness as … Continue reading
Please observe the contrast between what Jesus says to those who want him dead, “my word finds no place in you” (John 8:37, ESV), with what he declares necessary for being his disciple: “If you abide in my word, you … Continue reading
What does it mean when the Bible tells us to be walking by the Spirit of the Holy God? Is it in fact possible for us to be so walking by the Spirit? Or are these just the empty words … Continue reading
This article attempts to extract from the second epistle of Paul to the Corinthians what were some of the key attitudes of the apostle towards leadership in his life and ministry. Please note that the concept of leadership as we … Continue reading
Do we allow some of our modes of reasoning to suppress faith from our lives? Why not ask God to help us find ways of countering doubts about the faithfulness of His promises? And, for the benefit of all who … Continue reading