Search within the English language Web pages of Savoir et croire .ca
Please Don’t Miss
Knowing and Believing
- What can you get out of this site?
- Concepts and Examples
- Technical Learning
- Lifelong Christian Training
- Learning to Receive God’s Love Toward Us
- This site and its Forum
- Questions or comments?
- Faith in times of pandemic
- God and Disasters
- Can Deep Joy and Deep Peace in Jesus Be for even Me?
- Forgiveness of Joseph, David, and Stephen
- Christians and Forgiveness of Severe Offences
- May Our Souls Be Flooded by the Washing of the Word!
- Listening to the Bible, Why Not?
- Walking by the Spirit
- Do We Have a Leader’s Heart?
- Overcoming Doubt?
- Reading the Bible Seems Heavy to you?
- Difficulty of Admitting God’s Action on My Behalf
- Can Married Couples be Restored?
- Knowing one is Loved by God: the Key for Loving Others
- What I mean by “I am a Christian”
- Answering Hervé-Cyrille from Benin
- Merging of Past, Present, and Future
- Intelligence and Christian Faith
- Loving with Opened Eyes !
- God Answers Prayers!
- Choosing a Local Church
- Follower or Fan of Christ?
- Christian Forums and Social Networks I am Involved in
- Choosing a Bible Translation
- Being a Christian?
- Primary and Secondary Convictions?
- Testimony and Training
- Bird’s Eye View
- God’s Grace Working in my Life
- Looking towards Christ
- About Jesus being God
- Denominational Preferences
- New Site Interface
- Main Site History Status
Blog Post Categories
Blog Post Key TopicsAccepting God's ForgivenessAutobiographical essayAutobiography and TrainingBibleChoosing a churchChristian DenominationChristian epistemologyChristian FaithDeity of ChristDenominationDenominational affiliationFaithForgivenessForgiveness through ChristFreedom in ChristGod's Forgiveness in ChristHoly SpiritKnowing God PersonallyLoveLove of GodLovingMotivationPrayerProvidence of GodReadingRepenting from sinSharing about our Christian LifeSovereignty of GodStatement of faithThanking GodTurning away from sinWord of God
Blog Post Archives
Blog Post Comments
Monthly Archives: June 2014
Looking towards Christ with repentance while trusting Him that He forgives us, as we do at the moment of our conversion, is also an attitude that we must maintain throughout our lives. It is the means by which we are … Continue reading
Dear friends of www.savoiretcroire.ca, I was surprised at the number of people on the Web for whom it is not clear who Christ is, and to find those opposing the deity of Christ, even in a forum whose confession of … Continue reading
Should denominational preferences, denominations, or church groups be considered good or bad? Should denominational ties and affiliations be discouraged or encouraged? Some argue that it is better to remain clear from any denominational ties, others, that such and such a denomination … Continue reading
You are currently viewing the most recent interface of this Website. To consult its legacy look-and-feel, please visit www.savoiretcroire.ca/archives/2013/ and switch from French to either English or Spanish. That older version of the site is no longer maintained, many a … Continue reading