Search within the English language Web pages of Savoir et croire .ca
Please Don’t Miss
Knowing and Believing
- What can you get out of this site?
- Concepts and Examples
- Technical Learning
- Lifelong Christian Training
- Learning to Receive God’s Love Toward Us
- This site and its Forum
- Questions or comments?
- Can Deep Joy and Deep Peace in Jesus Be for even Me?
- Forgiveness of Joseph, David, and Stephen
- Christians and Forgiveness of Severe Offences
- May Our Souls Be Flooded by the Washing of the Word!
- Listening to the Bible, Why Not?
- Walking by the Spirit
- Do We Have a Leader’s Heart?
- Overcoming Doubt?
- Reading the Bible Seems Heavy to you?
- Difficulty of Admitting God’s Action on My Behalf
- Can Married Couples be Restored?
- Knowing one is Loved by God: the Key for Loving Others
- What I mean by “I am a Christian”
- Answering Hervé-Cyrille from Benin
- Merging of Past, Present, and Future
- Intelligence and Christian Faith
- Loving with Opened Eyes !
- God Answers Prayers!
- Choosing a Local Church
- Follower or Fan of Christ?
- Christian Forums and Social Networks I am Involved in
- Choosing a Bible Translation
- Being a Christian?
- Primary and Secondary Convictions?
- Testimony and Training
- Bird’s Eye View
- God’s Grace Working in my Life
- Looking towards Christ
- About Jesus being God
- Denominational Preferences
- New Site Interface
- Main Site History Status
Blog Post Categories
Blog Post Key TopicsAccepting God's ForgivenessAutobiographical essayAutobiography and TrainingBibleChoosing a churchChristian DenominationChristian epistemologyChristian FaithDeity of ChristDenominationDenominational affiliationFaithForgivenessForgiveness through ChristFreedom in ChristGod's Forgiveness in ChristHoly SpiritKnowing God PersonallyLoveLove of GodLovingMotivationPrayerProvidence of GodReadingRepenting from sinSharing about our Christian LifeSovereignty of GodStatement of faithThanking GodTurning away from sinWord of God
Blog Post Archives
Blog Post Comments
Monthly Archives: May 2017
How did I move from a situation where it was evident for me when God was answering my prayers, to a mindset where it had become natural for me to doubt about God’s intervening in my life after I had … Continue reading
Can married couples be restored? Can God restore old broken married couples? What about Christian couples struggling in situations where they see no exit? My answer: assuredly! My wife and I spent a number of years in a situation that … Continue reading
Knowing one is loved by God: the key for loving others–Our love for others will be limited unless we understand God’s love toward us, since it is the love that God has for us that is the source of the … Continue reading
After coming to Christ and to a life of obedience to what God teaches in his Word, it took me several years to understand that it is not so important to be able to become proud of the type of … Continue reading
This article provides advice to those who meet Christ through the Web, and are wondering how they might proceed in order to grow in their new-found Christian faith. Here is some of the most basic advice to be heeded, in … Continue reading
My journey of faith, when I consider it today, may be considered from the angle of a merger of horizons, or the encounter of past, present and future. Three events have been turning points in my Christian life. Witnesses of … Continue reading