Understanding Key Word

You are curious or wish to discuss or contribute about any aspect of setting-up and managing a Web Site or a Forum? This is where you come to do so (in English).
DanielGarneau
Site Admin
A remercié : 8 fois

Understanding Key Word

Message non lu par DanielGarneau » jeu. 14 juin 2018, 12:35 pm

I am currently using Yoast and Squirrly as means to help me optimizing my site for Search Engines on an article-by-article and page-by-page basis. One concept that is very important with both of these tools and in the Search Engine Optimization (SEO) world is the proper use of key-words. While I have come a long ways from what I knew at the beginning of my SEO efforts, I still have a lot to learn. Yoast and Squirrly have both provided me with much information concerning this topic. But now has come the time for me to also seek understanding from other sources. Perhaps I need a broader view so that the detailed day-to-day optimization process I do on my site might gain a wider perspective. So here are resources I am currently consulting for this purpose: Please feel free to join this discussion, commenting the above resources or providing more.

Daniel Garneau, B Th, B Com, MA.
Fondateur, éditeur et auteur
Savoir et croire .caForum chrétien la Rencontre
Répondre