The concepts and examples proposed in (or planned for) the present section are focused on training that requires the progressive building of some degree of technical skills :
- Learning-Benchmarks for Developing and Publishing a Web Site as this one;
- Learning-Benchmarks for Developing a Multilingual Web Site ;
- Learning-Benchmarks for Improving a Web Site’s potential for interactivity;
- Learning-Benchmarks for Taming Linux;
- Learning-Benchmarks in choosing a book about an unfamiliar topic;
- Learning-Benchmarks for learning to translate from a language to another.
The small portions of this page that have not yet been translated can be consulted in French, under Apprentissage technique. To view a detailed status of translation to English of this site’s web pages, please visit Site Updates.
You wish to get involved and discuss about technical learning, feel free to join our trilingual Community of dialog about the Christian Faith (French, English, Spanish). We’ll be happy to discuss the relationship we see between learning and the Christian life. You may want to visit the forum’s technical section about web sites and internet forums.
Daniel Garneau, B Th, B Com, MA
July 2016; November 2017; January 2018; July 31, 2018.