Search within the English language Web pages of Savoir et croire .ca
Please Don’t Miss
Knowing and Believing
- What can you get out of this site?
- Concepts and Examples
- Technical Learning
- Lifelong Christian Training
- Learning to Receive God’s Love Toward Us
- This site and its Forum
- Questions or comments?
- Can Deep Joy and Deep Peace in Jesus Be for even Me?
- Forgiveness of Joseph, David, and Stephen
- Christians and Forgiveness of Severe Offences
- May Our Souls Be Flooded by the Washing of the Word!
- Listening to the Bible, Why Not?
- Walking by the Spirit
- Do We Have a Leader’s Heart?
- Overcoming Doubt?
- Reading the Bible Seems Heavy to you?
- Difficulty of Admitting God’s Action on My Behalf
- Can Married Couples be Restored?
- Knowing one is Loved by God: the Key for Loving Others
- What I mean by “I am a Christian”
- Answering Hervé-Cyrille from Benin
- Merging of Past, Present, and Future
- Intelligence and Christian Faith
- Loving with Opened Eyes !
- God Answers Prayers!
- Choosing a Local Church
- Follower or Fan of Christ?
- Christian Forums and Social Networks I am Involved in
- Choosing a Bible Translation
- Being a Christian?
- Primary and Secondary Convictions?
- Testimony and Training
- Bird’s Eye View
- God’s Grace Working in my Life
- Looking towards Christ
- About Jesus being God
- Denominational Preferences
- New Site Interface
- Main Site History Status
Blog Post Categories
Blog Post Key TopicsAccepting God's ForgivenessAutobiographical essayAutobiography and TrainingBibleChoosing a churchChristian DenominationChristian epistemologyChristian FaithDeity of ChristDenominationDenominational affiliationFaithForgivenessForgiveness through ChristFreedom in ChristGod's Forgiveness in ChristHoly SpiritKnowing God PersonallyLoveLove of GodLovingMotivationPrayerProvidence of GodReadingRepenting from sinSharing about our Christian LifeSovereignty of GodStatement of faithThanking GodTurning away from sinWord of God
Blog Post Archives
Blog Post Comments
Tag Archives: Autobiography and Training
Being a Christian is about being. From who we are flows what we like and dislike, what we do and don’t do. To become a Christian, one must start by knowing who God is. Reading about the life of Jesus … Continue reading
This site constitutes an example of the fact that one’s Christian testimony may take many forms, even that of a Master’s degree thesis presented in the context of a secular university. The reflective work involved in the process of preparing such testimonies … Continue reading