Search within the English language Web pages of Savoir et croire .ca
Please Don’t Miss
Knowing and Believing
- What can you get out of this site?
- Concepts and Examples
- Technical Learning
- Lifelong Christian Training
- Learning to Receive God’s Love Toward Us
- This site and its Forum
- Questions or comments?
- Can Deep Joy and Deep Peace in Jesus Be for even Me?
- Forgiveness of Joseph, David, and Stephen
- Christians and Forgiveness of Severe Offences
- May Our Souls Be Flooded by the Washing of the Word!
- Listening to the Bible, Why Not?
- Walking by the Spirit
- Do We Have a Leader’s Heart?
- Overcoming Doubt?
- Reading the Bible Seems Heavy to you?
- Difficulty of Admitting God’s Action on My Behalf
- Can Married Couples be Restored?
- Knowing one is Loved by God: the Key for Loving Others
- What I mean by “I am a Christian”
- Answering Hervé-Cyrille from Benin
- Merging of Past, Present, and Future
- Intelligence and Christian Faith
- Loving with Opened Eyes !
- God Answers Prayers!
- Choosing a Local Church
- Follower or Fan of Christ?
- Christian Forums and Social Networks I am Involved in
- Choosing a Bible Translation
- Being a Christian?
- Primary and Secondary Convictions?
- Testimony and Training
- Bird’s Eye View
- God’s Grace Working in my Life
- Looking towards Christ
- About Jesus being God
- Denominational Preferences
- New Site Interface
- Main Site History Status
Blog Post Categories
Blog Post Key TopicsAccepting God's ForgivenessAutobiographical essayAutobiography and TrainingBibleChoosing a churchChristian DenominationChristian epistemologyChristian FaithDeity of ChristDenominationDenominational affiliationFaithForgivenessForgiveness through ChristFreedom in ChristGod's Forgiveness in ChristHoly SpiritKnowing God PersonallyLoveLove of GodLovingMotivationPrayerProvidence of GodReadingRepenting from sinSharing about our Christian LifeSovereignty of GodStatement of faithThanking GodTurning away from sinWord of God
Blog Post Archives
Blog Post Comments
Tag Archives: Repenting from sin
What does it mean when the Bible tells us to be walking by the Spirit of the Holy God? Is it in fact possible for us to be so walking by the Spirit? Or are these just the empty words … Continue reading
My journey of faith, when I consider it today, may be considered from the angle of a merger of horizons, or the encounter of past, present and future. Three events have been turning points in my Christian life. Witnesses of … Continue reading
Are we truly disciples of Jesus Christ or just person who connect emotionally with the propositions of Christianity and the nice statements it issues as mentioned in the Bible? Follower or Fan? is the title of a post that drew my … Continue reading
My preceding testimony, God’s Outworking in my Life, provided a detailed view of some of the major events that drew my attention to God in the first place, and that contributed to make me want to stick with Him throughout … Continue reading