This site constitutes an example of the fact that one’s Christian testimony may take many forms, even that of a Master’s degree thesis presented in the context of a secular university. The reflective work involved in the process of preparing such testimonies lead to formation and growth. One must also not discount what can be learned by hearers of such. This is the theme discussed in, Testimony and Training.
This site constitutes an example of the fact that one’s Christian testimony may take many forms, even that of a Master’s degree thesis presented in the context of a secular university. Following are a few examples of my testimony produced from different angles and contexts, not always in the direct form of a testimony:
- Lessons from Paul’s biography – Do We Have a Leader’s Heart?
- Loosing ground, and regaining it – Overcoming Doubt?
- Marriage Renewed by the Spirit of God – Can Married Couples be Restored?
- Understanding Broadened through Christ – Intelligence and Christian Faith;
- From struggling to rejoicing – Follower or Fan of Christ?
- In response to those seeking “the rules of Christianity” – Being Christian;
- God’s outworking in my life – a survey: Bird’s Eye View;
- God’s outworking in my life – event-based testimony: God’s Outworking in My Life;
- What I believe about who Jesus Christ is: About Jesus Being God;
- My learning to accept God’s forgiveness in Christ: Looking towards Christ;
- My posture of respect for other Christian’s Denominational Preferences.
You wish to get involved and discuss about life-related subject matters, feel free to join our trilingual Community of dialog about the Christian Faith (French, English, Spanish). You are also welcome to share your response to this post in the comment box below.
Daniel Garneau, B Th, B Com, MA
Updated: June 18 and July 13, 2018.